Jan 6, 2009

Inhabited Island. First movie. First impressions.



Just a few hours ago we finished to view a long-awaited movie named Inhabited Island, The movie is based on a famous book of russain sci-fi writers Arkady and Boris Strugatskie. Movie Director Fyodor Bondarchuk made a two-part movie, like Tarantino's Kill Bill. First part starts on cinemas on 1st of Junuary 2009, but I get a TS (telesync) copy at one of the torrent tracker and we watch the movie at home.

My opinion is... ghmmm. Not bad, not good. There's so much intersections with... Star Wars III. Maksim sometimes looks like Anakin Skywalker - same look, same hairstyle. Same same but different (like says in Thailand :). Maksim not so pitiful like Anakin for me when I see SW for the first time. But so much similarity..

My verdict is - watch this movie once again :)

1 comment:

  1. It is...apallingly!!!
    This film is the best, that I am watching in my life!!!
    I have not any comment!!!!
    It is fantastic!
    I can watch it again, again and again^_^

    ReplyDelete